We ran to visit our favourite Christmas angels this week, at the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Frank Hubeny’‘s Snapper’s Choice: finds his way home from the Rabbit Hole
- Heart to Heart‘s Spreading Xmassy Cheer: shares Christmas cheer through the colour in her images
- Journal of M The Dreamer‘s Gratefulness Project: Log 22: gives thanks for the gift of life
- Laurie McHarrie‘s Weekly Smile: enjoys a visit with Mum (no small feat these days) and shares a special Christmas tree (hint: there are trains involved)
- Lingo in Transit‘s Christmas Flavours: delights in flavours of the season
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: rides Tucker as he continues to recuperate & get stronger
- Nancy Loderick’s It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas: enjoys Christmas caroller candles as they transport her to happy childhood
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Seeing the Lights: appreciates all sorts of lights
- Nes Felicio‘s A Rainbow Between the Trees: spies a rainbow which illicits hope
- Notes from the Hinterland‘s Friday Favorites: enjoys the sunshine after a snowfall
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: celebrates her NZ citizenship -congratulations!
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: embarks on a new learning experience
p/s. I am thrilled to have another poem in Whispers & Echoes.