After much contemplation, I’ve decided to start a new blog instead of upgrading this current one which is pushing close to the memory limit. I’ve consulted some of you, dear BlogFriends, who have done one or the other, and I have dug deep as to where I see myself with blogging in the coming years.
So, I present to you, Touring My Backyard: Rediscovering Singapore. My focus will be our virtual Camino explorations around our little island, as well as any other fun things we might discover as tourists in our home.
Church of St Francis of Assisi, 21 Feb 2021
I hope you will come along and join me as I begin that adventure. Please also continue to stay tuned here: I plan to fill this space with less Singapore-specific posts.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Betsy Kerekes‘ Spelling reality check: works with her daughter on spelling & unearths Wheaties
- Dawn Kinster‘s Evening Surprise: delights in sunsets at Gulf Shores Beach
- Deb’s World’s Shoutout Saturday: celebrates grandkiddo Patrick’s 1st birthday
- Denyse Whelan‘s Gratitude & Acts of Kindness: shares random acts of kindness
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favourites: enjoys a French series on Netflix, and another Tiny Desk concert
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: enjoys some outdoors in good weather & special photo album
- Meditation in Motion‘s Running On Empty: reconciles “emptiness” against “busyness”
- Nancy Loderick‘s Puzzle Me This: delights in nostalgic puzzles
- Natalie the Explorer‘s The 9 Gifts of February: dlelights in stunning scenery, art, family celebrations, blogging challenges & books
- She Writes’ All Things Great & Extraordinary: encounters a new version of herself each day
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: shares lovely blooms from the Botanic Gardens and a link to a delicious cake she baked
- Sanch Writes‘ Weekly Gratitude: works & writes plenty, and also considers some fun
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: runs again after a month! Yay, Trent!
- Feature photo was taken by Loving Husband in Nov 2020 from the Marina Barrage
- This post is my contribution to Friendly Friday Challenge: Something Different hosted by Sandy at TheSandyChronicles & Amanda at SomethingToPonderAbout.
You must be logged in to post a comment.