I am not a morning person. But one of my favourite times to run is early in the morning: when the pavements are still quiet, when I am too bleary-eyed to protest.
This past Friday, I decided to venture down Orchard Road to get a dose of Christmas; without the crowds.
Reading your Small Pleasures, Smiles & Gratitude brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Little Pieces of Me’s Grateful Fridays: visits with friends
- Nancy Loderick’s Blog: Some cuteness to brighten your day: brightens our day with Toby, the Corgi all the way from Buckingham Palace
- Natalie the Explorer’s Peace by Grenadier Pond: enjoys outings in the pristine areas around Toronto
- Notes from the Hinterland‘s Friday Favorites: begins Christmas early this year
- Piglet in Portugal‘s Weekly Smile: Rain Glorious Rain: dodges rain & admires rainbows
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: enjoys a week filled with Pilates, good food & a glorious evening of music
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: enjoys jamming on a new synthesizer
- Writing Sparkle‘s Weekly Smile: wraps presents with lots of joy
Feature photo taken outside Tanglin Mall, towards the end of my run.
Leaving you with one of my favourite songs as we prepare for the season.