I love cake. I love pineapple. And because we are still celebrating the Chinese New Year (until 26 February), I was favoured with a delightfully light, fruity Pineapple Chiffon Cake, with handmade pineapple “flowers”. An artistic bake.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Dawn Kinster‘s Something to Smile About: delights in the sun which made a daffodil glow
- Deb’s World’s Shoutout Saturday: writes a poem, listens to a lockdown song and reads a good book
- Denyse Whelan‘s Self Care Stories: looks at herself with a kinder eye and a warmer heart
- Gary Wilson‘s The Poppies are Back: recollects his sister’s grueling fight with an illness that threatened her life
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favourites: enjoys donuts, a New Yorker piece and a Tiny Desk concert
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: enjoys a rain-free day outdoors
- Meditation in Motion‘s Three Things I Learned from Running: shares the 3 lessons she has learned from running
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Lakeside Birdwatching: watches birds at the Lake Ontario harbour
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: receives a special surprise from her husband for Valentine’s Day
- Sanch Writes‘ Weekly Gratitude: unwinds from a busy week & celebrates her 16-year Aussieversary
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: celebrates the release of his book, “The Old Mill”
- YPrior‘s Frooze Balls & Black Tea: shares delicious tea & a healthy snack