This past Monday, we were all set for a visit to the National Archives in their newly renovated building. Unfortunately, we didn’t realise we had to make a booking ahead of time and so were denied entry; an outing for another day.
Undeterred, we walked to the nearby National Museum of Singapore. While it was gratifying to see the museum well patronised (on account of the school holidays), we felt uncomfortable with the number of people in the galleries, so did not stay long; another outing for another day.
Still, we had a nice walk in that lovely neighbourhood.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Frangipani‘s Xmas Walk: delights in the sights & sounds of the neighbourhood
- Frank Hubeny’‘s Last Week’s Christmas Walk: finds little white flowers on his walk
- Journal of M The Dreamer‘s Dear 2020: welcomes the new year with a peaceful & grateful heart
- Lavinia Ross‘ Farm & Music Newsletter: relishes sunrises and sunsets on the farm
- Lingo in Transit‘s 12 Month Blogging Reflection: thinks on the year past with this Blogging Community
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: takes a few days off to wrap up the year, and enjoys time with neighbours and her husband
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: tackles a jigsaw, lots of yummy food, and restorative walks.
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: zooms with his family