Zoom time with our extended family completed our Christmas celebrations this week. We had a bit of a chat, reflection and watched excerpts of a virtual Christmas concert that Older Daughter participated in.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Frank Hubeny’‘s Cream of the Crop: smiles in gratitude
- Heart to Heart‘s Festive Trees: shares some Christmas tree love
- Journal of M The Dreamer‘s The Other Side of Festivity: gives thanks for faith
- Laurie McHarrie‘s Weekly Smile: smiles in spite of a tumble
- Lingo in Transit‘s End of Blogmas: keeps in mind the small things
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: recaps a year of positives in a difficult year
- Nomad‘s Project 2020: winds down for the holidays
- Priorhouse Blog‘s December Virtual Tea Party & Trent’s Weekly Smile: tried a new tea and smiles with the scent of lavendar
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in flowers, food and friends near & far
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: smiles at the beauty of new fallen snow