We are off to London today!
We will spend the next 7 weeks with our family, celebrating Christmas, New Year and then Chinese New Year before we head back to Singapore.
Some of the things we are looking forward to:
- revisiting Brick Lane & our fave food stalls there: Vegan Ethiopian cuisine at the Boiler House Food Hall , many many bagels & challah at Beigel Bake. Then to finally check out Dark Sugars, which up to now, we’ve only pressed our noses up to the glass
- singing with our Sacred Harp friends
- oogling at the Lush Flagship Store
- slurping many many milkshakes at Gourmet Burger Kitchen
- running to Portobello Road for my favourite Falafel King
- spending time with friends & family in & around London
It will be a busy couple of months .. we fully intend to enjoy it all!
Blessed Christmas to you!
Photo taken on 20 Dec 2014, St Paul’s Cathedral, London
The skyline transmogrified: a necessary side-effect of progress.
Loving Husband and I love to run, and we love to eat! So, when we have a chance to run together we combine both: running to new & interesting places to eat! sometimes by design, sometimes by serendipity. Continue reading “Running to Eat”
Sometimes, when we take time to peer over the edge, we get to see things which we might not noticed.
Feature photo taken at the Singapore Quarry, Bukit Timah Nature Park.
I am inspired to highlight this recipe again as I made a batch for a vegan friend & got a thumbs up from him! Of course, I ate more than my fair share in the process so it’s safe to say it’s still one of my favourites! Continue reading “Revisiting the Best (Vegan) Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!”