This year’s Light to Night festival is understandably smaller and subdued (no street food or live performances). But the Civic District still has historical buildings excitingly lit.
Lead Photo is the Victoria Theatre & Concert Hall
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favourites: cooks up new tricks from Cookie+Kate
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: enjoys 2 full rainless days and a beautiful sunrise
- Nancy Loderick’s Find a reason to celebrate: celebrates with cake & ice cream
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Why My January is Great: features lovely light installations nestled amongst the Toronto cityscape
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: bakes a cake and cooks up a carbonara
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: encounters a fox
- Y.Prior‘s Consider…: takes time for coffee & art