We have not stepped into a physical church for almost a year.
I miss it.
Last night, Loving Husband and I stood outside the Church of the Sacred Heart, some distance from another supplicant, to give thanks.
This year, we resolve to run and/or drive/run to all 32 parishes in Singapore.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Laurie Graves‘ Friday Favourites: takes comfort in a real-time hero, wintry scenes and a toe-tapping tune from Andrew Bird
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: sets a date for a backpacking trip
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Coffee Share: Words & Photos: hosts Coffee Share and invites you to join in
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: takes respite in Dunedin
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: finishes the final edit on his book, The Old Mill – hurray!