We say goodbye to our neighbours who have become good friends as they move to Turkey early next week. We met them at the start of the pandemic: we exchanged the goodies birthed in our kitchens, celebrated with them when their beautiful daughter was born 5 months ago, agonised with them when health matters got dicey.
As they excitedly prepare for a new chapter in their lives, we send them off with a small gift (and some tears), along with all our good wishes & intentions.
Reading your Joyful Posts brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Frangipani’s Look Back: reflects back on this strange year
- Frank Hubeny’‘s Art from Nature: comes to a realisation
- Heart to Heart‘s Across the street: shares a stunning view from her front door
- Journal of M The Dreamer‘s Starlight: draws inspiration from the stars
- Lingo in Transit‘s Filling December with Joy: embarks on Blogmas 2020 to spread a little joy
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: delights in Christmas music
- Marilyn Armstrong‘s The Weekly Smile: shares an image that made her smile
- Nancy Loderick’s Christmas lights brighten the dark nights: enjoys her town’s Christmas tree
- Natalie the Explorer‘s Bits of Joy: takes joy in little things even as Toronto goes on lockdown
- Notes from the Hinterland‘s Friday Favorites: enjoys gifts from friends
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: relishes the beginning of summer
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: made good progress on editing
The 4 coasters are tatted by Nimble-Fingered Older Daughter in the couple’s favourite colours, and the envelopes which house a card & the coasters were crafted by myself.