We wondered about the bustle of activity at the Tanglin Gate (closest entrance to our home) of the Singapore Botanic Gardens for a few days. Last night, the Christmas tree display was ready!
Photo taken by Loving Husband.
This exhibit is part of Trees of the World, a collaboration of the Gardens with the community to raise much needed funds.
And we are delighted beneficiaries of Christmas cheer at our doorstep.
Reading your Small Pleasures, Smiles & Gratitude brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Frangipani’s Gratitude #7: takes long nature walks
- Frank Hubeny’‘s Low Light: takes us on a peaceful place to walk
- Journal of M The Dreamer‘s Gratefulness Project: Log 21: cheers for a new month!
- Little Pieces of Me‘s Grateful Fridays: decorates her Christmas tree
- Nancy Loderick’s Having something to look forward to: enjoys Season 4 of The Crown.
- Natalie the Explorer’s November Smiles: enjoys a busy month filled with art, books and exercise.
- Notes from the Hinterland‘s Friday Favorites: announces the recipients of the 2020 Hinterlands Press Giveaway (big excitement, I am one of them!)
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: shares beautiful blooms, delicious food, dance performances & a visit to a bookstore
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: records music with a new instrument
- Writing Sparkle‘s Enchanting Morning: relaxes in the quiet of a morning