Not the lead up to the holidays we expected. Yet, so much to be thankful for.
As we celebrate a sober, quieter Thanksgiving this week, I am grateful for the safety and health of my family & friends around the world. I am not prone to worrying but this year has brought numerous occasions for anxiety as we are distanced from loved ones. I am thankful they are as well as they can be.
Reading your Small Pleasures, Smiles & Gratitude brings me to my happy place. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a bit of happy therapy, too.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Nancy Loderick’s Blog: Happy Thanksgiving!: reflects on her blessings as she has a quiet Thanksgiving dinner
- Natalie the Explorer’s Along Humber Bay Shores: delights in the outdoors
- Notes from the Hinterland‘s Friday Favorites: shares her Thanksgiving plate & a melancholy Christmas song
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: walks in the Botanic Gardens, relishes delicious food and partakes in an evening of dance
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: reaps the benefits of a regular exercise routine
- Writing Sparkle‘s Weekly Smile-Pictures & Memories: commemorates her mother with a priceless photograph