It has been a few weeks now that I have been reading & collating Your Smiles, Small Pleasures & Gratitude – posts that inspire & encourage me in this Happy Place, Happy Space. I hope having them in one place makes it easier for you to find when you need a Virtual Hug or Smile.
If you would like to join in, ping back to this post and I will include you next week.
- Go Outside Today’s Birthday Bike Ride: shares kindness & beautiful scenery on his birthday
- Little Pieces of Me’s Grateful Fridays: camps out alongside a babbling brook
- Nancy Loderick’s Blog‘s Rethinking Gratitude: appreciates world-class healthcare & good health
- Natalie the Explorer’s Exploring Tommy Thompson Park: makes the best of the good weather to cycle through the Park
- Notes from the Hinterland‘s Moment’s of Zen at a Friend’s House: takes pause to breathe as she finishes proofing her book
- Nuthouse Central‘s The Weekly Smile: raises funds in the Hero Run for underprivileged children
- Poetry, Short Prose and Walking‘s The First Breath of Winter: shares stunning images & a winter poem
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: delights in a special chocolate delivery
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: relishes peace & quiet at Cape Cod
- Writing Sparkle‘s Weekly Smile: receives an unexpected Kindness