Happy accident found us when we attempted Green Pea Pakora for the first time. The recipe we followed wasn’t very robust and it took some tweaking before the ball-shape held (success on batch #3)
From bottom left, anti-clockwise: Chickpea flour crepe filled with curried potato & pea, pea & potato pakora served with baby carrots & butterhead lettuce.
We had lots of chickpea flour batter left so I we made it into crepe, and used the unformed pea-potato mix as the filling. Both turned out to be rather delicious!
I am encouraged & inspired by your small pleasures & things that make you smile. Hope you are also heartened by the following posts:
- Thistles and Kiwis’ This Week’s Small Pleasures: enjoys the ballet (live, and in person) and yet another gourmet meal
- Little Pieces of Me’s Grateful Fridays: takes a long drive to enjoy the Fall colours
- Trent’s World‘s The Weekly Smile: celebrates his birthday! on Halloween – 2 great occasions to smile about
- Brewing Coffee, Twisting Words & Breaking Pencils‘s The Weekly Smile – Ecstatically Happy: works on a puzzle with her son
- Poetry, Short Prose and Walking‘s Vertical: celebrates a work published