It has been an educational 5 days:
- 5 days, 5 poems released into the Wild
- I’ve tried a Somonka & a Ghazal, both of which I’ve only become acquainted with this week.
- every day is a challenge not to faint from intimidation, being amongst much younger, hugely intellectual and as far as I can surmise, extremely talented poets
- going back to the basics & asking the question: Why do we write Poetry? (Thoughts, anyone?)
The week has not only been about these Poetical A-ha!s. I met this lovely flower for the first time at the Singapore Botanic Gardens and it put a Smile on my face! Everyone, meet the Golden Lotus Banana Flower. Time spent with her are my contribution to DelseyJane’s Regular Random.
Would you like to join in the RegularRandom brigade? Here’s how:
- choose a subject or a scene
- spend five minutes photographing it – no more!
- try to not interfere with the subject, instead see it from many angles, look through something at it, change the light that’s hitting it
- have fun! (sure did!)
- tag your post #regularrandom and ping back to delseyjane’s post (check out her adorable & delicious Bunny Cake!)