Following Zimmerbitch is an eye-opening experience: Su’s photography is spectacular and her insights astute. She has recently taken over the curation of The Changing Seasons, a monthly blogging event that celebrates the changes in our world throughout the year. This past December, my 30-Day Challenge was to take a Photo-a-Day. I had so much fun thinking & reflecting on the month through photos so when I saw Su’s contribution to The Changing Seasons, I just had to join in!
These photos from our Family Vacation in Bangkok are also my contribution to Daily Post’ Weekly Photo Challenge: Variations on a Theme
Other highlights this month include:
- quest for a healthier pancake: I now have several versions I enjoy
- 10K Run for Hope: dedicated to those who have had and/or continue to suffer from cancer
- week of cool, wet weather: our very own Singaporean winter! I think it actually dropped to 22 degrees centigrade at some point!
Feature Photo above: Sunflowers (my Happy Flower) taken during a morning run to Benchasiri Park, Bangkok
If you are inspired to join in, here are the guidelines for The Changing Seasons
The Changing Seasons Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
The Changing Seasons Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.