I love French toast! So, of course, when I learned about this decadent version from one of my favourite bloggers, Mack at mackmarie.com, I simply had to try making it!
I can’t wait to have left-over croissant to do this again! (I guess it would be way too sacrilegious to buy croissant just to make this!?)
- 1 croissant
- 1 egg
- Cinnamon powder (optional)
- Icing Sugar (optional)
- Maple Syrup
- Berries (optional)
- Pre-heat a non-stick frying pan.
- Slice the croissant in half, length-wise.
- Beat up the egg.
- Dip the croissant into the egg. Cover both sides with egg and place on the frying pan.
- Fry both slices of croissant on both sides till the egg is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon powder and icing sugar, if desired. Serve with maple syrup & berries (optional).